Fleksy is brilliant. It should be built into ios. For the first time since
getting my iPhone, I feel happy about sending lots of text messages and longer
emails. I can also now text when I am walking or out in busy environments. It
is so much quicker and takes much less concentration than the standard on
screen method.
It cost me e£10. 48 when I bought it from within the app. Well worth it though.

Sent from my iPhone