Exactly, and I know some are strapped for cash, but I mean, it's $15,
and your using an iOS device.
$15 is a fast food meal, and then it's gone, this applacation saves
you time, for a long time to come.

Just giving those who are on the fince more things to think about.
 Oh, and Fleksy is now $9.99 I believe, so you missed the $4.99 sale.

So, thats what, 2 starbucks drinks? lol