Hi,
I have got the nightly version of FF now, but I am having trouble with the
extensions. I can't seem to get webvisum. There isn't a search box, or at
least, vo can't find it, or it isn't labelled. Can I get it from the company
and download, would that work just as well? Nightly is "busy" almost all the
time, an d is so slow.
Suggestions.
Thanks.

Kirsten Edmondson