Hi Everyone,

I am in the process of adding additional keyboard inputs to my Mac (US Dvorak
and US extended), and am curious as to the shortcuts that others use to cycle
between inputs. By default, they are command space and command option space,
but of course the former conflicts with the VoiceOver spotlight command (not
sure about the latter). I would like to be able to efficiently type
IPA/unicode, as well as other character sets. THanks advance for any tips!
Best,
Lindsay

Lindsay Yazzolino
Program Coordintor, Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
Research Assistant, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Phone: (425) 417-9239
lindsay3...@gmail.com