Hi Frank and everyone!
Thanks for the suggestion. I've just gone in and made the change of the custom
port number so I'll watch for awhile to see what happens. Now if only that
would make it read the unread label on my messages again. Hahahahaha!
Thanks so much for the help.

Veronica

Watch and hear The Guide Dog Glee Club sing the Star-spangled Banner at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQNLclisGqQ
Then find more music from The Guide Dog Glee Club and Veronica Elsea at
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California