I just tried it. I entered a name, it auto-filled, I arrowed to the end and
typed an email address. I tabbed away from and then back to the "to" field, and
it said it was sending only to the first person I entered. I brought up the
context menu and that first address was the only one there; the second seems to
have disappeared. I am using Mountain Lion with mail in standard view.
On Sep 6, 2012, at 11:02 AM, Brandon Olivares <programmer2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Once the first address is completed, you should just be able to start typing
> the second. Make sure it doesn't say "selected" when reading the first
> address, or you will just overwrite it as you say. So if it does, then hit
> right arrow so it deselects it.
> On Sep 6, 2012, at 10:55 AM, Alex Hall <mehg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi again all,
>> When creating a new email, is there a way to send it to several addresses?
>> When I try entering a second address in the "to" field, it overwrites the
>> previous address instead of adding a second recipient.
>>

>> Have a great day,
>> Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
>> mehg...@gmail.com

Have a great day,