Hi all,

I recently came across MainStage in the app store. Apparently, it will allow me
to create all sorts of on-stage setups directly from my computer. I downloaded
the app, but when I go to open it, I get one of those lovely "MainStage has no
windows" screens. When I asked for sighted assistance, I was told that
MainStage was downloading basic content. When I next checked on it, the
download had failed for no apparent reason. Either it's because I unknowingly
Command-Tabbed into the MainStage window and managed to hit "Stop" or "Cancel"
by mistake, or it's because of my crappy Internet connection. Does anyone know
what "basic content" it's trying to download? Is there a link to said content I
can use in a browser or a download manager? As a last resort, is there a way to
ensure the content is downloaded in full from within MainStage itself without
having to do nothing else on my computer for 12 hours?

Regards,

Gavin Grundlingh
Phone: +27 (0) 83 713-6191
Secondary Phone: +27 (0) 79 157-2466