Using touch typing mode just touch and let go of the delete button and it will delete.

On 19/09/2012 22:53, wayne coles wrote:
        Hello has anybody had trouble deleteing when typing only since my
update deletteing has not working when i use the delete key

  So any help would be most helpful
-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Eugenia Firth
Sent: 19 September 2012 20:03
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Cc: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iOS 6

Hi there
The first thing I like about iOS six is that voiceover volume turns itself
up when you're on the  Iphkne.  will say that you got to be careful if you
have a screenful of contacts anymore move down to the next one you got to
move your three fingers a little bit differently I noticed.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 19, 2012, at 1:19 PM, Timothy Hornik <timothy.hor...@gmail.com>