Hi Brian and all,

unfortunately I gathered a long list of bugs in VoiceOver since Lion. What
makes me frustrated is not only the fact that it takes Apple most of the time a
whole step to a new Mac OS animal to improve VoiceOver. But for some
improvements you even get a worsening back.
For instance pdfs in Preview are quite inaccessible since Mountain Lion;
forward and rewind doesn't work properly in Quicklook; drag and drop is worse
then ever; ex- and import of VO settings still doesn't work properly; the
button "reverse language" in Dashboard widget translation doesn't work with
VoiceOver; Info section in Dashboard widgets is hardly to close; Spotlight
seemms no longer to work properly on some machines; tables still don't work in
text documents; full screen mode is hardly to close; etc. etc.

I'm really concerned about the future of VoiceOver on the Mac. I love my Macs
and I don't want to switch back to Windows. But that's only possible when Apple
continuously improves VoiceOver. And not just a little bit like in Mountain
Lion.

We are the ones who can and should tell Apple what we need. It's good to give
them positive feedback but it's also necessary to tell them clearly what's
wrong with VoiceOver. Aspecially the american users of Macs should insist.
Because I got the feeling they are not very interested what some VoiceOver
users from France or Germany or maybe Italy might be concerned about. I wrote
so many e-mails to the accessibility team, nothing happened. Just the standard
reply that they appreciate the feedback and will forward it to the appropriate
people. Thanks a lot.

Sorry for this negative message
Jürgen