Hi is it possible to have both options?  i have vmware fusion at the moment but
bootcamp might be handy if i want to do something intensive with windows.
vmware is great for just doing something small in windows. Can i use the same
windows 7 cd to get bootcamp up and running?

step by step please?

lol
Maria Chapman
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." -
Mahatma Gandhi