So there were steps provided earlier from a lister on how to use bootcamp.
One part said:
"It will ask you how large you want the bootcamp partition to be.
I think you have voiceover support here.
It is a slider to adjust how large the mac partition is vs. the windows
partition."
How much should be for each OS?
I have 4 gigs of memory for both machines.
The one that will be the primary should have the most right? Or am I not
getting this.
I am almost at the point of starting the process.
Lol, I'm just afraid I might break something haha.