When I used the scan tool on crucial, it said I could only upgrade it to 2gb of
ram. Also, if I remember correctly it isn't in the list of ML-compatible
computers. You might be able to do it; I thought about trying it but I think it
would be on the edge as far as workability in ML even if you did manage to
install it. This is the mid-2007 mini I am referring to. But if you do get ML
to run decently on it, I'd be interested in hearing.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart