Tammy, currently there is no way to use BlindSquare to add place to
FourSquare. It's planned feature but now you have to do that with
FourSquare client. BlindSquare will then show it in category "Shared
Places" (I think it describes it better than "Private", since it's
shared among your 4sq frends).

In BlindSquare you can add your own places. They are totally private
to only you. They are stored to iCloud and synced in real time to your
other devices if you happen to have for example iPad and iPhone.

I have planned a feature that you could sync your own place to
FourSquare but I haven't done that for 3 reasons:

1) You can already do it by using FourSquare client
2) There is no way to delete own place from FourSquare via API
3) I have so much more interesting ideas under development so I think
you would like them to be implemented first :-)