If you have iOS6, BlindSquare can launch it's turn-by-turn, so you don't
need anything else. If you have some other turn-by-turn you like (TomTom,
Navigon, MotionX), BS can launch them too.

There is a plan for internal turn-by-turn inside BlindSquare but you have
to wait maybe few months before you find it in BlindSquare.