It's 15 USD. You pay it once and use it forever. Big part of the price is
it's own TTS that some users love and someone would like that it would use
VoiceOver only.

I have to also mention that it uses paid high quality backend services for
OpenStreetMaps that I pay for each users all the time. I just can't lower
the price to be able to make this kind of app possible. But it's worth it
anyway :-)

If you don't like it, there is alway Apple policy that makes returning the
app possible. App has been available for 6 months and I have seen one
return!