It definitely *is* possible to download videos from MacTubes. It takes
fiddling, but it *is* doable.

You have to put in the URL for the video and start it playing, Then you have to
find the first unlabeled button to the right of the playing video then hit
control-option-shift-m and arrow down till you hear "download submenu" then hit
right-arrow and arrow down to the video format you want. I tend to use MP4.

Then watch the slider to the right until it says 100% and the video will be
ownloaded.

Jane