  From: Cheryl Homiak
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 8:18 PM
  Subject: Re: itunes 11 is out

  I would almost be willing to bet there's a way to change that, maybe
something in the view options but I can't check it out since I don't have any
tv shows.

  --
  Cheryl

  May the words of my mouth
  and the meditation of my heart
  be acceptable to You, Lord,
  my rock and my Redeemer.
  (Psalm 19:14 HCSB)

  On Nov 29, 2012, at 7:11 PM, Mike Arrigo <n0...@charter.net> wrote:

    One thing I don't like about the new version, and perhaps there is a way to
change this, it groups your tv shows by season now, there's no way that I can
find to just get a list of all shows in a nice long list.