Hello everyone,

I have somewhat of a frustrating issue when attempting to drag and drop into
tables of various programs or locations.
First, I highlight the items I want to move, then press the mouse-down feature.
Then I mark the set of selected items for dragging.
Next, I go to the table I want to move the items to and hit the mouse-up
release feature.

This has worked in the past, but generally it takes a couple of passes before
it works. It is slightly frustrating because the process is not definite upon
the first attempt.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I am not doing correctly?

P.S. The tables in this case are generally within different programs for batch
conversion.