To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:30 AM
Subject: Drag and Drop into tables

Hello everyone,

I have somewhat of a frustrating issue when attempting to drag and drop into tables of various programs or locations. First, I highlight the items I want to move, then press the mouse-down feature.
Then I mark the set of selected items for dragging.
Next, I go to the table I want to move the items to and hit the mouse-up release feature.

This has worked in the past, but generally it takes a couple of passes before it works. It is slightly frustrating because the process is not definite upon the first attempt.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I am not doing correctly?

P.S. The tables in this case are generally within different programs for batch conversion.