If I would have known what I know now, I would have had my fiancé purchase us
the second-generation. I am into modifying my Apple devices, such as the
iPhone, Apple TV, et cetera. And as of the time of this writing, there is not a
stable release of the jailbreak for the AppleTV three. So, as I stated
previously, if it was up to me we would have gotten the second addition, as
there is a stable jailbreak for that one as well. Additionally, on Black Friday
at Best Buy, the price difference was only $10 between the second addition, and
third edition. Therefore, I advised her to get the most recent one. I don't
know what the price difference is on mine, but as you were previously advised
the only big difference is the 1080 P HD video debt upgrade.

You can now call toll-free:
855-898-2582, extension 7301
To reach me.
Thanks
Check out the new, and improved, radioflathead.com, Voicing the  randomness.
Sent from my iPhone