Hi Cait!
OK when I do a search I get plenty of choices!
So for Example I put into the search field the word Close and next to the
search field are a selection of songs with close either as a stand alone word
or close as part of a word!
Also it list only a few songs and a button saying something like 29 more!
Hitting that button brings up all the songs!
Of course adding  more than one word might narrow down the selection!
There should also be lists of artist and albums with Close in them!
Hth
Colin