Hi Shawn,

For the pronounciation, open the voice over utility, go to verbosity, go to the
text tab on the right, then in there you will find the setting.

As for the crashes, you seem to have quite some add-ons everywhere that might
cause the crashing. Depending on the system you have and the load on your
memory, you might be having a lot of processes running, which may or may not
explain the issue.

Hope this helps

Yuma

"Light has no value without darkness"
Mob: +642102277190
Skype: Shainobi1
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/triple7

This message is protected by article 4-210 of a certain book of laws but you
don't have to worry about privacy issues if you are the intended recipient.
However, if any freakish circumstance such as ip sniffing, honey pot open relay
servers or an honest mistake caused a transmission error, please advise the
sender and throw your laptop into a bubble bath to avoid all illicit data
retention.