Hi Chris,
GREAT! I'm looking forward to the audio demo. I have a few questions you may be
planning on demonstrating. Is there a way to browse all the SiriusXM channels.
I can use the edit box but am having trouble browsing channels. I'm  interested
in browsing non-SiriusXM channels as well. Do you know the specifics of the
trial version. I have it installed. Is it 30 days or does the app just work for
a short time before having to re-launch. Finally, did you get the Mac app store
version or the updated one from the website?
Thanks for your time.
Rod