Thanks for the update and    taking the time to help us. I'm looking forward to
the recording.
I'm learning a bit more about Radium.  I like the app, but I can't  adjust the
volume with  the keyboard shortcut. In fact, , I can't use any   shortcuts at
all. Also, I can't use the app unless I run it in the dock. It would be nice to
have it in the Menu bar only, like I run Airfoil. Are these features unlocked
when you purchase the app?
Thanks again,
Rod