I'm going to play the cynic here, and ask, just what does ZoomText offer that
Zoom does not?  I'll be happy to read somewhere, but WILL NOT install a demo
without answers first, as I too, am fully satisfied with Zoom, and it's ability
to work in conjunction with VoiceOver.  Jmo.

Egun On, Lagunak! Basque for G'day, Mates
Louie P. (Pete) Nalda
Http://www.myspace.com/lpnalda
Http://www.facebook.com/lpnalda
Http://www.linkedin.com/in/lpnalda