Dear amadeus users,

When saving a file in mp3, I would like to enter 2 advanced options for the
lame encoder, but I think VoiceOver won't let me access the advanced dialog.

I have a file ready in amadeus pro. I then hit command shift s to save as, give
filename etc, choose mp3 as output, then I hit settings, and there is a
problem. I can set the bitrate, choose encoding type like cbr, ABR etc, but
when I hit the advanced button, nothing seems to happen. Does any of you know
how I can access this dialog?

One of the things I'm trying to achieve, is add a crc to each frame, because an
old player that I have likes it. If I don't, then a file may stop playing in
the middle. But that's just a side story. I'm hoping one of you can tell me how
to access the controls in the advanced dialog when saving an mp3 in amadeus
pro. Any ideas?

Kind regards,
Paul.