Night owl should alert you if you have the boxes checked for new tweets, DM's,
and mentions. It's also nice as the notification center will alert you to at
least DM's and mentions.
Is your quick Nav off? Then you can arrow up/down through your current buffer
to read/reply. Presss enter to reply, and shift+enter to reply to all.
Command+left and right arrows will move you between buffers.
Hope that's enough to get you up and running. If you need more help, give a
holler.
Rachel