Hi,

Thanks, I found them and checked the ones I wanted and it’s working fine now.
Thanks to everybody who helped me with this problem.

Tammy

From: Rachel Feinberg
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 6:41 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: twitter client for the mac

Hi Tammy,

Go to preferences in Night Owl with command+comma. Go to the toolbar, interact
with it, and navigate to the notifications button.
Stop interacting once you've pressed the notifications button. Make sure you're
on the notification tab, as opposed to the general tab, and you'll have options
of checkboxes you can check. 2 of those are for DM's and mentions.
rachel