well,
if you were in the states, it would be easier. I know of several totally blind
people who do such work for apple (generally in apple stores). 2 are in phoenix
arizona. If you have a strong local blind organization (like the US NFB) then
you might be able to convince apple locally that it would be in their best
interests to help. you might also contact the apple HQ here in the states.

-eric