Hi there,

I'm seriously looking in to doing the Apple professional qualification corse.
Why? First at all, if nothing, it will be for my personal development purposes.
Of course, i believe that will also allow more opportunities my way,
and have a better understanding of Apple products and framework.

Regards
Joanne (Australia)