Hi Phil.

I love using nisus rather than pages, maybe pages is accessible enough, but I
better understand how to do things in nisus writer pro. A nice feature you can
easily mark chapters and afterwards create an epub book.

I hope tables will be accessible in nisus writer pro in the future, they are
aware of the problem, and there will be some accessibility improvements over
time.

Best regards Annie.