Hi all,
I'm thinking of using VMWare Fusion on my business Macbook instead of Bootcamp.
Before I do, though, some questions:
1. I have a Windows 7 ISO. Can I use that? Is there a way to pay Microsoft for
a valid user license without paying for the actual disk, since I don't need it
(this is on an Air, so there's no disk drive anyway)?
2. How many computers can I run Fusion on? If I get it for the Air, could I use
it on my personal Mini as well?
3. Are there any accessibility things I need to know, whether during setup,
Windows "installation", or running common screen readers and other programs in
the VM? I realize the Windows installation process will likely not be
accessible.
4. This is on a 64-gb Air with no music or apps yet. How big should I make the
virtual machine to leave OSX enough room?
Thanks in advance.

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from Mac Mini)
mehg...@gmail.com