Mactubes is not, to my knowledge, on the App Store, and it is free. Just google
"mactubes download" and it should come right up. It has no auto-update
mechanism, so you'll have to check every so often to see if a new version has
come out, but aside from that it works well. In fact, it is the best Youtube
player I've ever used, and it even lets you download videos to your hard drive.
On May 23, 2013, at 11:48 AM, Maria & Joe Chapman <bubbygirl1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi try mac tubes.  sorry i can't remember how much it costs.
>

> God Bless! Maria from australia
>  Newbie mac user.
> bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
> will get you fb as well as email & iMessage.
> skype same as email,without the gmail part. twitter bubbygirl
>

> On 18/05/2013, at 5:23 PM, Devin Prater <d.pra...@me.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all. First of all, does anyone know how to simply check the status of a
>> microphone to see if its actually working without having to start an app? I
>> have a logitech USB headset microphone, and I think the mic may be broken,
>> but I'm not sure.
>> secondly, what is the best youtube client out there for mac? I have like 12
>> or so dollars in iTunes so I can spend a little money if necessary.
>> sent from my Mac Mini with iCloud.
>> Devin prater
>> email and iMessage: d.pra...@me.com or r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com
>> Skype: