Hello again
Thanks for the information. I have formed a voiceover special interest group
which is meeting here in Dallas this coming Saturday, and I will pass along
this information. I think they will be very interested. I had decreased the
distance for searching for Points of interest because BlindSquare was doing too
much talking in downtown Dallas. However, the next time I go to Northpark Mall,
I will change it and see what happens.
Regards,
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone