Hi Anne.

Ok this is interesting. I recognized a cookbook with prizmo some time ago, and
it was quite good 1/2 where correct an so on, that will not happen with
finereader.

I contacted prizmo a while back, and they will allow a3 scanning on the mac in
a future release.

I am not getting quite good results with vuescan, I think it is because of
something we can not see.

What I do not like about finereader express on the mac is that it not always
handles double sided scannings correct, I like that fact that finereader 11 can
split double pages. I also dislike that finereader for mac only can scan 1 page
at a time.

Interesting to see if the next release of finereader professional will be
released for the mac, I would love it if that happened.

Cheers Annie.