Hi Eric,

This is a sound idea as it places weight on the board. Have you made some
general calculations on the number of blind/visually impaired individuals
potentially capable of buying 10 amazon shares at 260 USD current?Far as i
know, there are 45 million blind and visually impaired individuals around the
world. Most of them in developing countries. Breaking it down to say,
Australia, there are about 500000 so far, of them i would be interested to know
who fulfills the criterias of age and financial capability. Or, some of the
organizations themselves, from the donations they get, could actually buy
shares of various entities to get their message across.

There are complications and obstacles, but this is a very cool idea.

Best regards,

Yuma

"Light has no value without darkness"