What about printing the Safari page to a PDF and then placing that in Keynote instead of the bitmap. I haven't tried reading a PDF from within Keynote before so maybe it just comes up as an unreadable object, but the web page text might actually be accessible. Of course if you're trying to show some of the Safari UI then this isn't going to help.

CB