Hello Jim and all:

I have not been following your thread closely to be able to answer your
question about your contact information. could you ask it again?

And, for your curiosity, the my number entry is now found under general, phone.

Hopefully this information proves useful to you … please let us know.

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Patrick