Hi,

Yes, these will work on the iPad.  I installed them on my wife's iPad 2 with no
issues at all.

1.  Go into Settings-General-Accessibility-VoiceOver
2.  Into Languages & Dialects.

This should take you into the screen for the languages to show up in the Rotor.

4.  There should be a "More Info" button after each language within the Rotor.
Double-tap on the one you wish to upgrade.
5.  Double-tap on the Enhanced Quality button and the HQ voice should begin
downloading.

This may take a while depending on your network speed and the size of the HQ
voice.

If the voice is not in your Rotor, double-tap on the Add New Voice button and
add the voice you wish to appear in the Rotor.  You can download the enhanced
quality version right away by following the steps above once it is in the Rotor.

HTH.

Best.

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada