Okay, some of you may have seen my post a couple weeks back, that Microsoft
now supports imap in mac mail.  The instructions cover mountain lion only.
I anisially upgraded from mountain lion, but wanted to see if a clean
install provided any differences.  For me it did.  My outlook configuration
in apple mail being one of them.  In the past when you put in a Microsoft
account in apple mail, it always defaulted to pop3, now when you do it, it
tells you that you must configure it manually.  But upon telling you that,
all the right settings are filled in for you.  So just a heads up for anyone
who is using or planning on using outlook.com mail with apple mail in
mavericks.  I faught with this for almost 2 hours before trying to do it the
normal way.  Just goes to show you how much things can change.  I learned
the hard way.  But hey, my dad always told me, there is no better teacher
than experience!  HTH

Kliphton
~iMessage&Email~ kliphton....@outlook.com
~Twitter,Instagram,FourSquare&Skype~ kliphton72
~Text only~ 914-820-2298
"Personal blog-read at your own risk!" http://kliphskorner.wordpress.com