Hello Ibraheem,

My husband and I teach a Pages course via Skype and teamviewer. We’re currently
updating the materials for Mavericks and the new Pages.

We charge €25 per unit and there are 5 units. However, not everyone wants all
the units.

The price is in euros because we live in France and, of course, you have to
take into consideration time differences between France and wherever you are.

Cheers,

Anne