Anne,
I might be interested in something like this.  I have been disappointed in my
inability to master Pages on Mac as well as I have MS Word on Windows, but I
see you post about many of the things I have found frustrating.  Do you have a
description anywhere listing what kind of materials are in each unit?

Thanks,
Greg