Dear List,I am new to the macworld.
How easy is it to set up a windows virtual machine using fusion. How do you
get windows installed. Load the CD? When you first install windows how do
you interact with it without a screen reader in order to get jaws or nvda
installed? Is linux easier in this regard because orca comes with the os?
What are the pros and cons of using fusion vs bootcamp? I have a 4 GB
macbook air on the way and am trying to research before it arrives. I have
heardpeople talking about giving 1gb ram to windows does this mean all the
time when the machine is on even if you are  not using windows? Does a vm
degrade OSx performance?

Many Thanks, Lee

email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Have a great day,