HI.  I am running a vm quite successfully on a mac mini.  Granted I have 8 gigs
of ram but as far as I know, if you’re not using the vm then your memory stays
with the mac os. I have a usb cd rom drive so I used that to install windows
from a cd.  I think sighted assistance is needed to install bootcamp but vmware
is accessible without sighted assistance.  I like vmware personally because it
means I don’t have to reboot the mac to go in to windows.  some people have
said that windows runs better under bootcamp however personally I’m not
experiencing any problems. I used narrator to find my nvda installation and
pressed enter once windows was up and running.

I hope this helps
Maria and Joe Chapman
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com