Because Mac OSX grabs the caps lock key and doesn't pass it through to VMWare
windows in a normal way, its necessary to remap another key to the caps lock so
it can be used as a jaws or NVDA laptop modifier key. On both my USB full
keyboard and the bluetooth keyboard, I have them setup so that pressing grave
accent is now remapped to function as caps lock key, and the caps lock key acts
as a press of the grave accent key, and Tilda on the shifted capslock.

To do the remap in SharpKeys:
1) press "add" to create a key remap entry, .
2) select the caps lock key in the "from" list,
note: the caps lock is way down the list under "special".
3) select the grave accent key in the "to" list.
4) press "add" again, and then select grave key in the "from" list, and caps
lock in the "to" list.

You now have two entries in the actions list which are the mirror image of each
other, effectively swapping the positions of caps lock and grave accent keys on
the keyboard. With the two entries made, press "write to registry". changes
take effect after rebooting or loging off and back on again. All Key remaps can
be undone by deleting the entries and pressing "write to registry".

Note: In the Add process, it is important to select the keys from the list and
not from the "type key" field.
 There is a podcast on this process found on Applevis.com. Do a site search for
"sharpkeys".