Hi Dave, I just looked in sharp keys and couldn't find either the caps lock or
the grave key either. I first set this up on mi iMac using the full-size USB
keyboard, and then ported the VM over to my Mac Book Air. The different
keyboard might account for this, but I don't know.

Its kind or weird - in the sharp keys list I have the caps lock and grave keys
, but they're no longer in the from or to lists of available  keys. However,
the key code for grave is listed as 029, and caps lock is 03A, and those keys
are listed in the "unknown" section of the lists. I'm pretty sure that the
difference between the MBA keyboard and the full-size USB keyboard are causing
this .  I'll bet if you selected those key codes in the unknown section, they'd
map to the MBA's grave accent and caps lock keys. That's if you're interested
in doing any experimentation - I know I'm not. Anyway, as long as you got
something going, that's what matters.