Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for your help!  I truly appreciate it!  I did exactly what
you said, I think, but I got in a hurry at the end and turned iTunes Match on
again before unplugging my iPod from my computer.  So, now I still have all the
songs on my iPod I had before.  I’m assuming I should have unplugged it before
turning iTunes Match back on?  In case you couldn’t tell, I’m not
technologically inclined!  LOL!  I do my very best, but get easily overwhelmed,
particularly when things don’t turn out the way I think they should!  Again,
thanks!

Desi