Under ios 7 and mavericks, how do I put tones into iTunes; a youtube comet I
read said, “just double-click the tone and it’ll show up…but no, I go to look
for the tone after adding it and it is not there. I have also tried the, “add
from library” option, guess what? Still not there.
Any ideas?

Jessica
jldai...@gmail.com