Personally I do not use security software. Using good judgement and common sense is your best tool here. You will not find security suites in the app store because these intigrate in to your system, and Apple does not allow apps that do this in the store. I think the major security suite vendors, kaspersky, mcafee, etc. have software for the mac. Not sure how accessible it is, but I have no plans to try any of those on my systems. Sometimes this kind of software actually is overprotective and causes more problems than it solves.