BTW, for those who think that Tim Cook just doesn’t give two s**ts about
accessibility, this is probably well worn a view. Be cynical and say it’s just
Tim spewing a line or whatever you like, but I kind of don’t get that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNEafGCf-kw
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY